These are the things the team thinks are non-credible. What do YOU think?
Lincoln Heights Jail Edit
- The Team couldn't prove the chair moved, making it not credible.
Queen Mary Edit
- The so-called "Floating ghost" was proven wrong with the Thermal Cameras.
- The shadow running across the poolroom wall.
- The shadow walking down the stairs in the engine room.
Mojave Airport Boneyard Edit
- The Orb found in the back of a plane, according to Riley, was the camera's flash.
- The white light in the cockpit turned out to be Riley's flashlight.
- The camera falling over was counted noncredible for 2 reasons: 1: A pidgeon (seen flying in the plane) could've knocked it over and 2: The wind tipped it.
Morey Mansion Edit
- None mentioned
Fort MacArthur Edit
- Jackie hearing things (possibly; KC doesn't think so).
Marine Warehouse Edit
- The word "Jack" was unclear so it was not counted.
- The "ghost" seen walking on the first floor (could've been a homeless person).
Fred C. Nelle's Youth Correctional Facility Edit